budget: above $5000 Thanks!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
bought what I was looking for.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you for all the messages and domains submitted. I bought 4 so far.

All the PMs has been replied to (except the ones without prices or missing domains. I am not going through your portfolios on third party sites linked or download a spreadsheet or docx to see hundreds of unrelated names you've exported from you registrar).

Also note, I am not looking for a bulk deal for 50 names for super cheap. I am looking for quality, where the price/value ratio is looking good for me. I am a reseller after all.

Thanks again.

Message sent. Thank you.

•••
Have som budget I need to spend before the end of 2023, so I am looking for names in the following categories:

- one word .net, .org, .io, .ai (.com would be out of budget here, but if you think you have something, I'll be happy to check)
- top brandables (4 - 5L) CVCV, VCVC, and all easily pronounceable combos with nice and good sounding letters
- two word .com where two words make perfect sense together

Please, don't send anything else.

I have done multiple fair deals here over the last few weeks and spent well over $10k, so I am not one of those sellers constantly looking for unrealistic deals. Sent me good fit, make it a good deal and I am here to buy it.

That's about it.

Budget up to $10,000.

Escrow, or PayPal - depends on your profile history, value of the deal, etc...

Thanks
PM sent

•••
Final day of my request. Feel free to send quality LLLLs as well, LLL.org priced right... liquid names are welcome.

•••
•••
Sent some one-word .io, .org, .net and even a few .com!

Thanks for opportunity to submit names.

-Bob

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Have som budget I need to spend before the end of 2023, so I am looking for names in the following categories:

- one word .net, .org, .io, .ai (.com would be out of budget here, but if you think you have something, I'll be happy to check)
- top brandables (4 - 5L) CVCV, VCVC, and all easily pronounceable combos with nice and good sounding letters
- two word .com where two words make perfect sense together

Please, don't send anything else.

I have done multiple fair deals here over the last few weeks and spent well over $10k, so I am not one of those sellers constantly looking for unrealistic deals. Sent me good fit, make it a good deal and I am here to buy it.

That's about it.

Budget up to $10,000.

Escrow, or PayPal - depends on your profile history, value of the deal, etc...

Thanks
Sent

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back