NameSilo

domain Thanks all, Time to close this thread.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Natwarlal

Grow with usTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why would an insurance company use a .org?

The $5bn refers to the parent company, not the $50m underwriting of the firm itself which offers the service. I personally do not see it as significant because insurance companies do not fear risk as we all do, as they ensure their policies have so many exemptions to avoid paying out.

Most insurance policies are in-effect mis-sold. I am sure there are exceptions where if your security isn't up to scratch that they will avoid paying out... then in effect you are paying them a subscription for nothing, other than to line their pockets. You know, I am sure they don't pay out for "lost" bitcoins etc

•••
Why would an insurance company use a .org?

The $5bn refers to the parent company, not the $50m underwriting of the firm itself which offers the service. I personally do not see it as significant because insurance companies do not fear risk as we all do, as they ensure their policies have so many exemptions to avoid paying out.

Most insurance policies are in-effect mis-sold. I am sure there are exceptions where if your security isn't up to scratch that they will avoid paying out... then in effect you are paying them a subscription for nothing, other than to line their pockets. You know, I am sure they don't pay out for "lost" bitcoins etc

Why they won't use .org? or any other portal giving information about bitcoin insurance would definitely use .org as they do provide tips or guidelines to insure bitcoins.

Something more..
Silbert-Big-Insurance-890x395.jpg

•••
There is little competition, rather unlikely they would spend mega bucks developing an information portal on insuring bitcoins and other virtual currency, when the PR picks up interest and any Google search for the term is going to land them in the top 10.

Likewise, for an intermediary to educate people and refer leads to insurance companies... probably going to be a big call especially if you are considering a massive price tag for the pair.

The .com is on godaddyauctions for $4,995 ... I am sure for ~$5000 it is far more attractive to business than a second best .org.

•••
If you got to pull out graphs, tweets, news items, and so forth....
To explain your domain?
You do have a crappy domain.
Pure and simple!

•••
can't believe.. anyway thanks for post..

•••
Then to spam a discussion thread offering these crap domains!

•••
Then to spam a discussion thread offering these crap domains!
Every crap is gold for someone.. I am in the search of that buyer.. If it's crap for then you but it's gold for BTC insurance companies.. as you suggested gettingcoins.com & fadcoins.com it is good for you & crap for me.. values differs with opinions & needs my friend.. a piece of paper becomes valuable for a student after getting degree but it's still just a crap for the person who prints it.. hope you will understand what I want to say..!!

•••
Personally, I reckon you're thinking in the right direction at least. If Bitcoin does become universally recognised as a currency, then insuring it will more than likely become an industry in itself. Presently, there's not much action taking place but who's to say in a couple of years....

A few months ago I registered InsuredBitcoin(s).com and SecuredBitcoin(s) in the .com with exactly the same thought. Good luck!

•••
newbie lesson #1

never ask for appraisal and...list the name for sale on same day, on the same forum

why?

because if we say no value....who's going buy your domain?

do one or the other first, then wait.

imo....

•••
I think Insure-BTC.com would be better. At least it's dot com and may be valuable in the German market.

•••
•••
newbie lesson #1

never ask for appraisal and...list the name for sale on same day, on the same forum

why?

because if we say no value....who's going buy your domain?

do one or the other first, then wait.

imo....

Like he said

•••
Well, opinions may differ so the values also.. O_o Yes, I am not considering myself as an expert and yet to learn most of the things from you guys. ;) Thanks for being here to guide.. it's time to close this thread..:)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.