IT.COM

Selling Thank you Michael Cyger - DN Academy Socials Rock!

NameSilo
Watch

Intelliname

Lifting people up is what we do...Established Member
Impact
DN Academy Online Socials Every Friday at 2PM Pacific

I just wanted to say how awesome it was to see so many people that I have not connected with in ages as they gathered together for Michael Cyger's social event. That is an amazing thing Michael, and everyone I know is excited for you and what you are doing. Very grand!

Looks like so far the event has held 100 people, and that you may be looking to expand it to 300 in the coming episodes. Also sounds like between your YouTube, Facebook, and site integrations that these gatherings are being watched literally thousands of times. Congratulations!

Wanted to share the sign up for those who can visit in the future:

www.DNAcademy/social

On a quick scan of the last event, I wanted to give a shout out to Aman, Ammar, Anthony, Arif (all three of you!), Bar, Benjamin, Bill, Boma, Braden, Brian, Chase, Chris, Dan, Dave, Declan, Dennis, Dominick, Dose, Drew, Eric, Gabi, George (always in Miami!), the Hypsta, James, the Jason(s), Joe, Joseph, Joshua, Jothan (you are still funny!), Keenan, Keith, Kevin, Laith, Logan, Miah, Mike, Morgan (great things coming for you Mr. Linton!), Niko, Oteph (you are loved my friend), Page, Paolo, Petru, Ray, Robert, Rob, Ron, Salim, Sam, Sean, Stu, Ted, Tobin, Tom, Tony, and all the rest! Missed Kate this time around unfortunately.

Hope to see you all there soon!

If you get a chance as well, send Mr. Cyger a cup of coffee!

www.buymeacoffee.com/dnacademy

He absolutely deserves it.

Blessings, peace and love to you all, and for whatever you may be facing in life, know that you are never alone!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wanted to share this clip as well.. Impromptu jam sessions with us singing Sufyan Alani from Epik Happy Birthday. Also a shout out to Sarah and a Happy Birthday wish to her as well! Had we known we would have embarrassed you too. :xf.smile:

•••
Yup - it was good times.

It is ironic that as we can travel less, we actually end up seeing each other more

As internet technologists, we knew it was coming but it is cool to see it anyway.

•••
Seriously though, who needs buildings when we have broadband?

#BroadbandNotBuildings

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back