Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Text domains?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

donlewis

Established Member
Impact
1
I have noticed with the emergence of texting by the general population in the US, that potentially Text domain names may take off. You always here on TV please text( word) to number -----.


Do you think that these numbers will require a portal site?

As speculation, I have acquired a few Text(NN) domain names. As well as a few TXT(NN)

May be a waste of time but might pay off.

I also like domains like textcoupon.com, etc


What do you think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back