Texas Holdem Site

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

p7050

Established Member
Impact
0
I have started a new texas holdem site no money involved. I am placing banners on my site for a fee of $25.00 per month. Here is how it works. When players run out of poker chips, they must go to the lobby and click one of the banners that pop up for a preset amount of time to earn more chips. To see how this works go to the site below and click on the texas hold'em banner and register. I can also create pop up ads for the site. Thanks

www.rcracingweb.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back