NameSilo

Tennis//Trust//.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by Mass Names, Apr 8, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. Mass Names

Mass Names Upgraded Member Gold Account

Hi, appraisals please. Thanks in advance.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. TonyTsolakis

TonyTsolakis Upgraded Member Gold Account

What's the idea behind it?

3. VadimK Iberica

VadimK Iberica Established Member

That's the classic sample of a name with 2 good words, which don't match with each other well, and even more they don't match for business. If you can't think of a business who would use it - never buy such a name.

4. Mass Names

As "TRUST" may represents a group of people or organization, "Tennis Trust" may represent a Tennis Organization or a Tennis Group. Thanks.
    Screenshot_20210409-054730.png

5. Mass Names

Thanks for the thoughts. But why do you think that the words don't match with each other well? "Tennis Trust" may represent a Tennis Organization or a Tennis Group. Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  6. VadimK Iberica

These 2 words are not naturally connected, they far-fetched. Sure, we can get any two random words and create an imaginary connection in almost any case. But in the domaining game you want direct meaning, an immediate appeal, so as many people as possible around the world think about the same, type this name, and find your offer.

Trust - is a financial organisation, tennis - is a sport. Not too many in the financial world will dedicate to tennis only. Not too many tennis communities will create a specific financial trust.

You can always have a shot of course and I have seen worse names being sold (including my own in the past!), but the rule I use is that if within 5 seconds I can't tell what exact business would use this name - I dump it.

Good luck!

7. Mass Names

Actually, the two words have a direct connection. You mentioned that 'Trust' is a financial organisation. But there are many charitable TRUSTS in sports. Trust can be either financial/ charitable. Also there are many NGOs which use the word trust.
    "Tennis Trust" may mean a Tennis Group/ organization, which may be financial or not. Thank you.
    Screenshot_20210409-154120~2.png Screenshot_20210409-153141~2.png Screenshot_20210409-152620~2.png

8. VadimK Iberica

Well, good luck with that! I remain with my opinion. To me it does not:
    a) sound fluid
    b) sound like a niche wide enough to generate a sale in the foreseeble future for the amount of money worth dealing with this name.

But drop me a PM once you sell it and for how much, that would be interesting.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  9. Mass Names

Thank you. 😃
    Have a great day.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice