Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain TenFeetDeap.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Sheley

Established Member
Impact
14
just picked this up. looks like it was a pr5 and is now a pr3 www.tenfeetdeep.com

what do you think I could get for it ? I'm trying to learn what is good to buy still.
I think it's catchy :D
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
sounds like a good deal, does it have any type in traffic or are you looking to brand it?
 
0
•••
not bad, traffic details ?
 
0
•••
Nice name, if you have traffic and ppc stats, multiply them by about 12-24 (for 24mths) and you get to the approx. value of the domain.
 
0
•••
I've had it less then 24 hours, I'll update stats in a week or so
 
0
•••
Value will be based on traffic.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back