NameSilo

auction Ten .coms for auction

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Account Closed
Impact
3
I have some domains that are renewing tomorrow and I decided at the last minute that I did not want to renew ten of them. Per my registrar I have 30 days before the late fees start kicking in Obviously, without action these would become available through the drop process. But I thiought I would see if there is any interest for them here at NPs before I just walk away from them.

Method of transfer will be as follows: Once the auction is over I will renew all domains with bids. Once the domain service has been restored, I will contact buyers/auction winners for payment and upon receipt of payment via paypal, I will initiate the transfer of the domain. Current registrar for all of them is iPower (if that matters to you).

Since I have to renew these to make the sale, minimum bid is $12. Buy it now for any domain is $70

celebritystripsearch.com
discountmusicphones.com
prepschoolfinder.com
miteinfestations.com
upscaleranches.com
disorderindex.com
preownedminks.com
comicnostalgia.com
delraytimeshares.com
delinquentteenager.com

I will do my best to update this initial post to show the current bid for each domain. Auction will close on Saturday, January 27 at 12:00 Eastern Time (US).

Traffic for all of these has been minimal so these really are name only purchases.

Cheers and good luck (PM me with any questions)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back