Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Tehd.com and Tedh.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches017

Established Member
Impact
134
I know you've seen TEDH.com before, but I feel this pair is very strong

Terebyte Hard Drive maybe?

Tehd - pronounced as TED with a silent H
tedH - Ted H.

All premium letters

is low-mid XXX for the pair a good baseline for resellers?

Peter
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say the absolute lowest to part for would be $2xx for the pair peter. TBH, I think the wisest thing to do would be to hold onto them for a couple of years and watch the price jump in 18 months or so, but yeah for me the baseline for resellers on these is what you are quoting.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back