Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction Tech Zone - great tech site name

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayes

Expert DeveloperEstablished Member
Impact
16
TechZone.us
Reg. Namecheap
Expires 06/23/2007

Starting Bid: $30

Other taken TechZone ext. include: .com, .net, .org, .eu, .in, .biz, .info, .ws, .tv, .co.uk, .org.uk, .cn, .tm, .nl, .at, .be, .co.nz, .net.nz, .it, .com.mx, .org.nz, .co.in
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Current offer at $15 via PM. Hoping to at least get starting bid for this well worth it domain.
 
0
•••
I'd offer more but not 30.
 
0
•••
I said I was hoping to get an offer of at least $30. I'm still accepting offers greater than $15.
 
0
•••
Last call - $15 current offer

Sold at 11 PM EST if no more offers.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
16
 
0
•••
$20...sorry too late i see the SOLD at 11 now. PM me if this is not sold.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Not too late, only sold if there were no more bids by that time.

Thanks.

EDIT: SOLD - $30
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back