Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Tech Website Appraisals

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shookit

New Member
Impact
0
I just registered a few domains with the intent to start a tech-related blog, but I am not sure if I want to develop the domain or not yet. The triad is:

techables.com
techables.org
techables.net

Just wondering how much those could be worth. Thanks everybody, these forums look like a pretty interesting scene.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't want to be 'that guy' but... bump...
 
0
•••
the plural hurts
'techable' is so much better than 'techables'

I cant say about these...low-mid xx for techables.com perhaps
you could get a lot more if you sell the three together
 
0
•••
All right, thanks. Does anyone else have an appraisal for this? Also, does anyone think that this domain name sounds too much like the popular website instructables.com if it has a similar purpose? Just let me know what your opinion is.
 
0
•••
Just wondering if anyone else has any input on this one. If no, the I will leave you alone. Thanks guys/gals.
 
0
•••
hey

hey

i think u will make more money on them if u develop them ....

else it will be mid xx....
 
0
•••
names are worth $xx for the set but I think it is a great name to develop into a tech related blog like you said. The problem is there are already a million tech related blogs out there.
 
0
•••
why does techable sound to me like turntables?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back