Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Taqos.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thenext88

Established Member
Impact
2
So... I registered this one for free. Why not? It sounds exactly like "tacos" which are amazing, I mean who doesn't like tacos?

So what do you think? Not bad for a free registration?

This one gets thrown into my list of domains which I would like to develop.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump, I also registered hoqus.com for $1 with that recent GoDaddy promotion.

Now I just have to not buy Cini-minis off the BK dollar menu for one day (things are just too addicting) and I'll break even.

So do these deliberately misspelled short words have any reseller value?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back