Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

TalkWeed v2

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWebJunkie

Account Suspended
Impact
1
>What is the name of your Forums/Website?
TalkWeed

>Description of your Forum's topic/theme?
It's a discussion board for marijuana

>What is the URL?
http://www.talkweed.com/forums/

>Date of Launch?
April 2005

>What software do you use for your Forums?
vBulletin 3.0.7

>Additional information about your Forums.
I brought the420.com (dead forum) and decided to try and make it active again, i moved it to a new domain and made a few tweaks to the forum cat's.

I hired stenad to create a custom skin, which is very kool if i must say so

I then hired cinq to design a custom hack for the board, a weed strain database, it allows users to list there weed in a database and give all info about it, users can also post comments.

I have quite a bit planned for the forums i hope it all works out.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The skin looks very cool.
 
0
•••
Nice skin, I like it but I hate green!
 
0
•••
Agree looks slick :)
 
0
•••
looking great. Colour so cool.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back