Domaineer1
Established Member
- Impact
- 125
I am taking free domains. PM me the domain(s). Thanks 
Yes, any domain you just want to get rid of. PM me the domains. ThanksReally?
Aren't we all.I am taking free domains. PM me the domain(s). Thanks![]()
lol. Please don't encourage himGarbageDomains.com is available to register. Make this your site where we all can throw our garbage domains.
You can also charge a membership fee from us for getting rid of our renewals and saving our money.
If anyone wants to send domains they were already were going to get rid of anyway to me that would be great and a win win for both of us. Please send PM if interested, if not that's fine too. Have a great day and happy fourth of July!
![]()
I can take all your domains for free. PM me the domains. Thanks.I am taking free domains. PM me the domain(s). Thanks![]()
How much?? LolI'll go one better. Pay me to take your FREE names!
I am taking free domains. PM me the domain(s). Thanks![]()
This thread is so you can guarantee that someone will take your domains rather than having to hope someone will.
Thanks manYou have great confidence
The cost is poor health and possibly death (Ebola, HIV, etc.).The only thing that I get free in my life is virus.


