Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction Take Meongtae's names...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meongtae

Established Member
Impact
14
Bid on these as "each". The bid starts at zero, and the increments are 1 dollar. They are at GoDaddy. All you need to do is bid. Bid Zero. Thats it. If the bid is zero, you win 72 hours after your zero bid. If it makes it to a dollar or higher, then it ends 48 hours after the last/highest bid. I wont be paying for any additional expenses concerning the domain or the transfer, unless you want me to add that to the final bid, but I will try my best to transfer them to any registrar quickly. I will try to keep the list updated regular.
I hope I explained it all ok and have a great week!!
Meongtae

This one is expired, and a typo, but I figured I'd put it up anyway.

ASIABAZAR.COM .com 11/2/2009 17:12

SYNERGYVEHICLES.NET .net 11/12/2009 9:44

HYBRIDSYNERGYCARS.COM .com 11/19/2009 17:49
MYDN.US .us 11/19/2009 23:59
WATCHLIVETV.TV .tv 11/22/2009 12:03
OURGULLIBLEPLANET.COM .com 11/23/2009 13:18
THEGULLIBLEPLANET.COM .com 11/23/2009 13:18
SURENIO.COM .com 11/23/2009 20:42
BUSANCLUBS.COM .com 11/23/2009 23:59
ITAEWONCLUBS.COM .com 11/23/2009 23:59
PERSONALSPACETRIPS.COM .com 11/23/2009 23:59
SPACETRAVELPACKAGE.COM .com 11/23/2009 23:59
NOVELCLOTHES.COM .com 12/2/2009 0:58
NOVELCLOTHING.COM .com 12/2/2009 0:58
CHEAPHOLIDAYLODGES.COM .com 12/5/2009 10:38
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey Meongtae, some of those are ok! Good Luck!!
 
0
•••
$0 NOVELCLOTHES.COM .com 12/2/2009 0:58
$0 NOVELCLOTHING.COM .com 12/2/2009 0:58
$0 CHEAPHOLIDAYLODGES.COM .com 12/5/2009 10:38

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

$0 OURGULLIBLEPLANET.COM .com 11/23/2009 13:18
$0 THEGULLIBLEPLANET.COM .com 11/23/2009 13:18
$0 SURENIO.COM .com 11/23/2009 20:42
 
0
•••
Hi Mitch. Your bids are noted :)
 
0
•••
I have to post to see the time....
 
0
•••
Mitch has until 11-20-2009, 06:05 if I am correct. I will push them the minute its clear.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

I cant change my time frame according to the rules.
 
0
•••
Mitch....names pushed. I fell asleep last night.
 
0
•••
THanks- sleeping is not allowed here :)
 
0
•••
OK, ok. I wont sleep anymore. Please send 0.00 to my paypal.
 
0
•••
You will have to wait on that- my paypal is depleted :)
 
0
•••
last call on anything before the next post.

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

This one is expired, and a typo, but I figured I'd put it up anyway.

ASIABAZAR.COM .com 11/2/2009 17:12
SYNERGYVEHICLES.NET .net 11/12/2009 9:44

HYBRIDSYNERGYCARS.COM .com 11/19/2009 17:49
MYDN.US .us 11/19/2009 23:59
WATCHLIVETV.TV .tv 11/22/2009 12:03
OURGULLIBLEPLANET.COM .com 11/23/2009 13:18......gone
THEGULLIBLEPLANET.COM .com 11/23/2009 13:18......gone
SURENIO.COM .com 11/23/2009 20:42......gone
BUSANCLUBS.COM .com 11/23/2009 23:59
ITAEWONCLUBS.COM .com 11/23/2009 23:59
PERSONALSPACETRIPS.COM .com 11/23/2009 23:59
SPACETRAVELPACKAGE.COM .com 11/23/2009 23:59
NOVELCLOTHES.COM .com 12/2/2009 0:58......gone
NOVELCLOTHING.COM .com 12/2/2009 0:58......gone
CHEAPHOLIDAYLODGES.COM .com 12/5/2009 10:38......gone
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back