IT.COM

discuss Sycamore and Quantum Supremacy

NameSilo
Watch
We're in the era of crazy technological breakthroughs. I was curious as to what you all think about Google's new processor Sycamore and it's quantum supremacy over the worlds fastest most advanced computer. What's your best quantum, processor, chip domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dont know much.
But I got QuantumNetworks // co

•••
Dont know much.
But I got QuantumNetworks // co
I am noticing a bunch of registrations of a lot with Sycamore and Quantum. I wonder where will this put Google in the future. Imagine, the words fastest and most advanced super computer given something complex to solve and it would take it over 10,000-30,000 years, and this new quantum chip by Google can solve it in 3 minutes. What this will mean for everything from medical breakthroughs, space exploration, and more. This is just in time for the new Terminator Dark Fate movie. It fits the niche perfectly. I would imagine the Rev-9 terminator has a Google Sycamore processor.

•••
Syncamore is a type of tree, and was a high flying tech company back on the day, I wouldn’t waste my time with offbeat registrations based on this news.

•••
(dawtcom)

QuantumDevs

Last edited:
•••
What's your best quantum, processor, chip domains
These are my favorites:
AiChip .de
BeyondChip .com
M2Mquantum .com
Quantum2go .com
QuantumEdge .com
QuantumHub .de
QuantumGold .com
QuantumLabs .de
QuantumTech .fr

•••
BostonnDynamics with phase 1 Sycamore chip upgrade :xf.grin::xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back