Dynadot

SwitchingInsurance.com

NameSilo
Watch

JeffLemon

Established Member
Impact
Where would be a good place to sell my domain switchinginsurance.com?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is a nice name, that I would think someone would find interesting. I see that GoValue estimates at $1405, although it seems to me they over-estimate almost everything (except some really prime stuff they under estimate). Anyway, back to answering your question...

(a) Afternic charge a bit more in commission than the options below, but it does reach a large potential audience. Also, depending where it is registered at, it may be eligible for fast transfer and the much larger premium network.

(b) Undeveloped have very low (9%) commission, particularly considering that they handle payment and escrow. They also have easy to use and nice lander pages. You don't pay anything until your domain sells.

(c) Efty is a really nice system. You can try it for free, and then after 30 days decide if you have enough domains to make the subscription worthwhile. You are still essentially selling the domain yourself, so there is not a commission per sale fee.

(d) You can try selling the domain name here, perhaps via an auction.

There are of course other options including Tough Domains and Sedo. I have not used them so won't comment. Also, depending where your domain is registered there may be a Marketplace associated with that. For example, I put some of my domains at Namecheap on their Marketplace which is super easy to use. They charge 10% but have a $1000 price limit. If it sells they handle the payment and transfer so it is super easy.

Good luck!

Bob
www.NamesThat.win

•••
It is a nice name, that I would think someone would find interesting. I see that GoValue estimates at $1405, although it seems to me they over-estimate almost everything (except some really prime stuff they under estimate). Anyway, back to answering your question...

(a) Afternic charge a bit more in commission than the options below, but it does reach a large potential audience. Also, depending where it is registered at, it may be eligible for fast transfer and the much larger premium network.

(b) Undeveloped have very low (9%) commission, particularly considering that they handle payment and escrow. They also have easy to use and nice lander pages. You don't pay anything until your domain sells.

(c) Efty is a really nice system. You can try it for free, and then after 30 days decide if you have enough domains to make the subscription worthwhile. You are still essentially selling the domain yourself, so there is not a commission per sale fee.

(d) You can try selling the domain name here, perhaps via an auction.

There are of course other options including Tough Domains and Sedo. I have not used them so won't comment. Also, depending where your domain is registered there may be a Marketplace associated with that. For example, I put some of my domains at Namecheap on their Marketplace which is super easy to use. They charge 10% but have a $1000 price limit. If it sells they handle the payment and transfer so it is super easy.

Good luck!

Bob
www.NamesThat.win

Thank you for the information.

•••
It is a nice call to action domain. Have you received inquiries/unsolicited offers in the past ?

•••
It is a nice call to action domain. Have you received inquiries/unsolicited offers in the past ?

I have received an unsolicited offer when the domain was parked (form on parking page) in the past for $750, but I turned it down.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back