Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

auction SupermanSucks.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinionDH

Established Member
Impact
17
eBay Auction: Only a Few Hours Left..

SupermanSucks.com listed on eBay for .99 cents, No Reserve, 1-day auction :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I don't like this domain. Maybe the movie will suck, but Superman can not possibly suck. I doubt there is a huge base of anti-superman people out there. And I doubt anyone who would actually want to see the movie will so adamantly dislike it as to search for others... I don't see any value personally. I'm not even a Superman fan.
 
0
•••
Moved to domains for sale/auctions.
Do not post ads in DND.
-Allan
 
0
•••
No way does Superman suck!
Bullets bounce off his eyeballs.
I loved the trailer. :)
 
0
•••
Pfft Superman sucks - he died, c'mon what kind of superhero DIES =/
 
0
•••
0
•••
Superman didn't die of his own accord, he died because of the fickle nature of man and the desire for money ...
 
0
•••
Minion, do you have a link to the ebay page? Or do you want us to work for it?

BTW, I can't believe all of the spam in this thread. I thought all posts were to be bids or questions; not adhoc or falacy opinions. Besides, superman isn't real guys. Sheesh!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back