Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Super Fast + Reliable Hosting // From $5!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LogiK

Established Member
Impact
11
Hello,

I have a dedicated server, and it turns out that I don't need it!
Therefor I am able to offer you the following hosting plans on this super fast server.

hosting.jpg

Server Stats:
  • Intel Core2Quad Q6600
  • 4GB RAM
  • DirectAdmin Control Panel

All Packages Include:
  • Unlimited MySQL Databases
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • PHP / SQL / CGI / SSL / Cron Access
  • SpamAssassin

These packages will NOT be oversold.

No trials/reviews available, please feel free to ask any questions.
PM me to setup your package.

Thanks, Declan.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back