suggest.in <Your Ads>

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have put up http://suggest.in online. It's in demo version. I plan to lauch the site by 1st May - 2005. Till then I will be asking for people's opinions, poppulating the database and adding new features.

More info about how the site works - can be found at http://suggest.in/demo.php

As an introductory offer - I will accept 6 ads to show on all the pages till 1st May. And I'll be charging just 20$ for that.

PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Pratik
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1 gone. 5 left.

-Pratik
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back