Submitting to Brand Bucket

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Mowas Domains

Established Member
Impact
140
Hello everyone.

I would just like to ask am I able to submit my domain on Brand Bucket to see if it gets approved before I pay the listing fee?

If the answer is yes can I then remove the domain afterwards so I dont need to pay (I just want to see if my name will be approved)

Thanks for your help, I look forward to your responses.:)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
yes you can submit your domain and then wait to see if they approve/reject it. Once they have you can decide to publish it or not, at which stage you will pay the listing fee
 
2
•••
Thank you so much @AJP1987 that helped a lot. Much Appreciated.:)
 
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back