Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

STUNNING unique template. Multiple uses!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MK3Design

Established Member
Impact
3
My origional plan was to use this on my website, but I decided to go with somthing more simpler. This design was never released to the public also. This is a very unique design what will attract many visitors!

What you get:
.SWF Files
.FLA Files
.PHP Files
.HTML Files
.CSS File
.PSD File
outright ownership (of the design not any of the content on that page)

Preview:
http://www.mk3design.com/old/

Price:
$80.00 OBO (accepting offers via PM)

Thanks!
Casey
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Ya know what, I need cash right now, $40 takes all of that!
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
Page cannot be found. Can you PM me the link to the design? Thanks!
 
0
•••
Should be up now
 
0
•••
u got pm

i wanna buy directly bcuz i love the design, but the problem is i dont have paypal.
So it has to go by bank transfer, moneybookers,...
but if u need quick cash ...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
?
 
0
•••
I'll sign up for a money bookers account
 
0
•••
MK3Design said:
I'll sign up for a money bookers account

ok keep me informed, bcuz u dont answer on msn :(
 
0
•••
Im never really on MSN
 
0
•••
ok pm me then when u have account
 
0
•••
Sorry senne, Ive looked around and havent found anything I can buy using money bookers.

Price is now $60 Paypal only.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
MK3Design said:
Sorry senne, Ive looked around and havent found anything I can buy using money bookers.

Price is now $60 Paypal only.

Thanks!

too bad, i really like ur design..
I tought u could get the money on your bank aacount from moneybookers or western union
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back