Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction StudentScientist.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BWOTW

Established Member
Impact
1
I had big plans for this, but my education comes first and I just have not had the time to develop it write the content like I wanted. I was going to make a site like Studentdoctor.net - An educational community for students and doctors spanning all the health professions. but for scientists.
Domain: StudentScientist.net
The domain is registered through godaddy
Start the bidding at $1
Increments : Any
Ends $24 hours from first bid...


Good luck and happy bidding.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1 here...
 
0
•••
guess i have won this domain, right ?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back