Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Strays.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wot

Top Member
Impact
3,798
Amazingly I just regged this.

Great name for lost pets, petshop, animal welfare , animal forum etc
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like your ideas for animal welfare. Could work with the .info, but would have to be developed/branded pretty well to get above low $xx.
 
0
•••
gartrout said:
I like your ideas for animal welfare. Could work with the .info, but would have to be developed/branded pretty well to get above low $xx.

Agree ... Reg. fee+/+ (would be a great developed site, as described), IMHO.
All the best!
B-)
 
0
•••
Needs some sort of commercial content to have commercial (Financial) potential. Not sure how you'd get advertisers or high CPC adsense on a site about strays, unless it becomes an "animal rescue" sort of site and becomes a database of shelters.

Lowlow $xx

-Allan
 
0
•••
Could be used as an animal welfare/information site.

I would say low $xxx

Good luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back