Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Stop Smoking Affiliate Program

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Phillychzsteak

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello everybody, I have developed a 30 page eBook that I am exclusively selling. I have decided to create an affiliate program to boost sales a bit, so here it is:

https://paydotcom.com/a.page.php?id=71219&u=StopSmokingMethod

I will begin by paying 40% commission on the eBook which costs $19.99.

If this is going well, and there are lots of affiliate sales, I will gladly increase the commission to 50-60%, which was my initial intent. However, I decided to test the waters with 40% commission to see the potential of the sales first.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or contact me via aim or msn.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back