Dan Buy my domains.VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 108 Aug 27, 2006 412 views 7 replies #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s5_XyIvPcc LOL
Michelle Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 11,216 Aug 27, 2006 #3 I must be getting old as I think his an idiot No offence if his an np member :hehe:
Epic VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 87 Aug 27, 2006 #4 Most of it was boring...But the guy stealing his car was hilarous.
.X. In God I TrustTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 54,259 Aug 27, 2006 #5 LMAO....the dude just ran off in his ride
Hitch Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 74 Aug 27, 2006 #7 I seen theis the other day on Break.com I kinda think it's fake. The "ghost rider", and camera man, could have easily have stopped him with the amount of time it took him to set off. Adrian
I seen theis the other day on Break.com I kinda think it's fake. The "ghost rider", and camera man, could have easily have stopped him with the amount of time it took him to set off. Adrian