IT.COM

humor Stir in the CHIPS market : Non AEIOUV domains dropped en masse by Chinese investor

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
A Chinese domain investor that has spent $2.9 million dollars investing in short .com domains that do not contain the letters A,I,O,U and V is causing a major stir in the domain market.

Xiang Gong Fu of Shanghai, China, is dropping his entire domain portfolio of several thousand domains to focus on other ventures.

Copyright DomainGang.com:http://domaingang.com/domain-news/s...domains-dropped-en-masse-by-chinese-investor/

* Note by moderator:
  • This article is "parody domain news that follow the tongue-in-cheek humor of The Onion"

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you NamePro moderator for adding clarifying note about the DomainGang chips article being a parody. I would not otherwise know unless.

Hi Silentptnr:
DomainGang.com (your article source) has poor taste and no sense of humor. Their writers are sending false signals to domain investors when they don't indicate they are jesting when writing key interest titled articles such as the one you shared:
"Stir in the CHIPS market : Non AEIOUV domains dropped en masse by Chinese investor."
I say this because, in a quick read of this article, I did not see any remarks like "JK" or any statements that clarify the story is made up and intended for sake of a good laugh. What a waste of time to read while trying to stay informed in a fast moving DN industry.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back