Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Statistics or Counter Website Wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergal

Established Member
Impact
1
I am currently seeking to buy a statistics or traffic / hit counter website. I will consider the two options below;

1. Buying an established site with members
2. Pay someone to set up a site on one of my domains

If you can provide either of these options please post details below.

Thanks,

Fergal
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I will be selling one probably next week =)

Or I can transfer all the content/script to your domain and toss out my domain name. PM me for more details.
 
0
•••
I can help you with some set-up details, script location (where to buy a great counter script), and do a design for you, in return for a permanent site-wide link.

You can see the counter site I have recently finished at http://www.websitecounter.info
 
0
•••
Thanks for responses. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. My forum has recently had a burst of activity and day job is also busy. Will get back to this soon.

Fergal
 
0
•••
I can also help, please pm me if interested. I own ecounters.com :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back