en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Startup_company

Potential buyers : Startups.com
StartupsCompany.com great for seo and attract traffic from startupscom queries

Startups.co SOLD

Startups.co.uk
Etc

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
StartupsCompany.com

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Startup_company

Potential buyers : Startups.com
StartupsCompany.com great for seo and attract traffic from startupscom queries

Startups.co SOLD

Startups.co.uk
Etc
Why would a company with an ultra premium domain like Startups.com want this domain?

Brad

•••
Why would a company with an ultra premium domain like Startups.com want this domain?

Brad
Because they are bought a dotco domain Startups.co it was developed before so i think maybe my domain is the next)

•••
Because they are bought a dotco domain Startups.co it was developed before so i think maybe my domain is the next)
It doesn't make much sense as your domain it quite different, it contains two words (which aren't great match IMO).

•••
Startup.co to startup.com is an upgrade.

Startup.com to startupcompany.com is a downgrade.

It can't be used form SEO either, since they'd have to have a separate site for it.

Not to mention that it should be startupcompany.com not startupscompany.com.

So it's worthless to them.

Last edited:
•••
Startups as a plural with a second word after doesn’t really make sense in English. I would recommend against renewing it.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Guys,

startups.com - worth millions

startupscompany.com hand reg but makes sense and good for seo

•••
Worthless IMO, I mean you can go to namecheap and hand register namescheaps.com or go to godaddy and register gosdaddys.com etc... Why wouldn't they do that? Because they don't make sense and don't help them...

Drop it...

•••
Worthless IMO, I mean you can go to namecheap and hand register namescheaps.com or go to godaddy and register gosdaddys.com etc... Why wouldn't they do that? Because they don't make sense and don't help them...

Drop it...
No. You don't understand what is branding.

Fyi namecheap is wrong name it should cheapname
Godaddy actually is an adult name for p0rn websites

StartupsCompany.com is good for organic search and much better than any of ai io xyz etc much better than nonsence brandable hxfxjtx..com

No need more opinions thread is closed you just trying to devaluate it.

Godaddy says it worth more than $1800

Last edited:
•••
No. You don't understand what is branding.

Fyi namecheap is wrong name it should cheapname
Godaddy actually is an adult name for p0rn websites

StartupsCompany.com is good for organic search and much better than any of ai io xyz etc much better than nonsence brandable hxfxjtx..com

No need more opinions thread is closed you just trying to devaluate it.

Godaddy says it worth more than $1800
What I am getting at is Startups Company doesn't make sense, Its Startup Company or Startup Companies

Last edited:
•••
$5 to $20 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back