Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain StartupForever.com and SuperPence.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdou

Established Member
Impact
4
What do you think about this domains ?????
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Up
 
0
•••
Wouldn't bother with any of these, IMO
 
1
•••
I dont understand ???
 
1
•••
0
•••
But the domain SuperPence.com approved at brandbucket
 
0
•••
Mid-x to Low-xx
 
1
•••
0
•••
Mid-x to Low-xx
I dont understand ??
Hi,
x means single figure - between 1 and 9
xx means two figures - between 10 and 99
xxx means three figures - between 100 and 999
and so on..
So "Mid-x to Low-xx" means a suggested value from around $5 up to possibly around $40.
_

Both names flow ok in my opinion, but I'm struggling to think where an end-user might come from.
Who wants to be a startup forever?
I think I'd rate Super Pence a bit higher, though not sure where. It might work for a low-risk (penny) investment type scheme, but it might be a long hold.

Good luck (y)
 
1
•••
Hi,
x means single figure - between 1 and 9
xx means two figures - between 10 and 99
xxx means three figures - between 100 and 999
and so on..
So "Mid-x to Low-xx" means a suggested value from around $5 up to possibly around $40.
_

Both names flow ok in my opinion, but I'm struggling to think where an end-user might come from.
Who wants to be a startup forever?
I think I'd rate Super Pence a bit higher, though not sure where. It might work for a low-risk (penny) investment type scheme, but it might be a long hold.

Good luck (y)
Thankyou very mutch for your explication
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back