namesway

Established Member
Impact
I would like to get help with the appraisal of the domain name:

StartDating.com

Please advise.

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems Interesting..
If developed as Dating site, I think it will get low xxx to mid xxx

•••
DN alone, Id say mid xx to low xxx for end user

•••
Ha! I lost out on this domain to you in a Pheenix auction :)

I obviously like it a lot, but the biggest problem is that the online dating world is controlled by a handful of players and it is very difficult for other players to get into the game.

That being said, I believe this is still a mid $xxxx domain.

•••
Ha! I lost out on this domain to you in a Pheenix auction :)

I obviously like it a lot, but the biggest problem is that the online dating world is controlled by a handful of players and it is very difficult for other players to get into the game.

That being said, I believe this is still a mid $xxxx domain.
Thanks Michael, actually, that was my first time joining Pheenix, and I am assuming you know how much I paid for it,I was kind surprised to get it that cheap, comparing to what I am used to deal with on SnapNames & NameJet.

Sorry though I took the name from you.

•••
Yeah, I was really surprised at what it went for considering there were so many backorders for it. The only thing that held me back from bidding more is what I mentioned, but it is a great name. Hopefully you get a good return from it!

•••
Very Good Domain name..i would value it in Mid to high xxxx Range :)

•••
I'm so glad that everyone that is trying out Pheenix is having such a great and fun experience with our platform.

I hope you make a lot of money on it and congrats on such a great domain!

Bob

•••
Re-seller: Low to Mid xxx, IMO

Of course a lot more to an end-user. Good luck.

•••
I see it developed as a site dedicated to people who are getting into the dating market after a divorce or becoming widowed. Or maybe tips for teens who are reaching that dating age.

best value is if you develop it

•••
I'd put it at somewhere between $40 and $500. There is very low search volume, but an ok CPC of $1.75.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back