IT.COM

domain stack.dev

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bcanseco

Established Member
Impact
I picked this up during the landrush phase when .dev domains first came out. Any appraisals appreciated! I have a buyer looking to pay in the lower 5 figures USD which seems awesome to me. But honestly I'm not familiar with domain trading/prices at all so I figured I'd check with people here before accepting the offer.

For anyone unaware, "stack" is a keyword in software development / technology; e.g. stackoverflow.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm no expert at domains and I don't really know how to appraise it, but just the way it sounds and how relevant it is to coding, I think it's worth a lot. Also, if you look at a website called dotdb.com and type in the word stack, it's registered in other 325 domain extensions, this means this word is especially popular among people who register domains.

•••
I would take it.

stackdev . com is available for $11,999.
According to NameBio, only 2 .dev domains sold for 5 figures (mid $2x,xxx). ui and smartcontracts.

•••
That's a great domain and a great offer, I'd go for it. Do check if the offer is legit first and not some sort of scam.

•••
If it's a real offer grab it.

•••
stackit(.)dev BIN at sedo of 60000 USD and get one offer

•••
$99 to $399 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back