DAN.com

SquadHelp - Marketplace

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews, started by JudgeMind, Jan 26, 2019

Replies:
Views:

1. DomainBanana

DomainBanana Established Member

Have to give SH credit for this gift.

Added a non-brandable in seconds and it looks great. Low commission, no price limitations, and the integrated SH tech, escrow, and support make this a fantastic option. Automatic Sedo integration is a huge plus.

Hope to see the ability to add our own domain logos as well as greater customization such as an about page over time to help differentiate marketplaces.

Also interesting to note that Basic listings now appear to be obsolete. Non-premium listings in the white-label marketplace have unlimited pricing, retargeted ads, and Sedo integration. SH Basic Listings have none of these things. So, SH should probably drop the basic option once the white-label marketplace is available to everyone.

Thanks to Darpan and the SH team for its ongoing leadership and innovation.

How will DAN, Efty respond?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Votumejero

Votumejero Established Member

Please how long does it take to verify via TXT record for the Whitelabel market?

3. Winterburn

Winterburn Established Member

@GrantP Hi there!

Is there any way to verify if my requested lifestyle image is actually being displayed?

4. Henrycnwokorie

Henrycnwokorie Established Member

@GrantP I am a bit confuse with InduceLabs.com which SH rejected but InduceLab.com is listed in SH. Please what's the difference?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  5. rayman617

rayman617 Established Member

@GrantP Do listings on the white label Seller Marketplace have to be exclusive with SH? If they're not Premium, or Basic/Plus on the main SH marketplace do we need to still have the listing exclusive with SH? (**Resolved**)

So far I got a nice batch of names up on Hot-Domains.com, which pulls in all my premiums which is great. However I also have a ton of domains that I initially uploaded, then deleted which still pull in. (**Resolved**) I also bought logos for Flip.biz and Hot-Spots.com which are not on the main SH marketplace but fit right in as if they were premiums - another great feature. Are there any plans to allow seller marketplace users to upload their own logos for non-SH domains?

For the Domains on the white label marketplace that had logos bought for, how are these promoted by SH? I received info from a chat update that ads for them will flow to different websites. Can you elaborate?

One more thing to note: I submitted the domain Socketing.com that got at least 5 positive votes for premium approval, yet it was still rejected. The name is both generic and catchy in my opinion so what happened here?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  6. sircc

sircc Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

That does not work at the moment.

7. sircc

sircc Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

No, that is not required. You can list them wherever you please. However, if they are Premium listed, that's a different story.

8. ET76

ET76 Top Contributor VIP

@GrantP I've talked to your online support asking for the help to change my Screen Name but he said SH not able to change the screen names for accounts that are past the 30 days of account creation. Not sure why but can you please change my Screen Name, I'll PM you the name.

Many thanks

9. Joakim

Joakim SalesBusiness.com VIP Gold Account

Had the same request and got the same answer. Seems like a pretty simple thing to fix. Not sure why they won't allow it. Let me know if you're able to get it changed.

10. ET76

ET76 Top Contributor VIP

Will do.

11. YairDD

YairDD Top Contributor VIP

upload_2020-8-4_18-46-39.png

Why is it taking so long?

12. NamePrime

NamePrime The Godfather VIP

Anyone here have a success in selling Basic Plus listings?

13. Innoverge

Innoverge Top Contributor VIP

@GrantP
    Hi,
    I've been active on Squadhelp for quite sometime and i noted that the search function in the marketplace doesn't have the option to filter results based on the placement of the preferred keyword.
    Also there doesn't seem to be an option to filter suggestions containing only the preferred keyword while, excluding other random suggestions.
    I think having this option will streamline the process, especially if buyers wanted to search domains based on prefixes or suffixes.

As of now, if a buyer wanted to search for domains ending with -ly, there isn't a straightforward option but, a tedious process of sifting through pages of unrelated suggestions.

14. JudgeMind

JudgeMind Owner - BrandAim.com PRO VIP Trusted Contest Holder

SH update June 20 - August 1

Its been a busy month as I have migrated all of my name servers to BrandAim.com my new Squadhelp white label marketplace.

In july I launched my WLM and had 3 sales.
    I had one basic plus sale in July
    I had 2 premium listing sales in July

I’ve also reached platinum status now at Squadhelp and have 504 premium listings live. I have another 90 or so basic plus listings and have 2500 additional names in my WLM

29 total sales to date

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  15. JudgeMind

JudgeMind Owner - BrandAim.com PRO VIP Trusted Contest Holder

Sold one last month

16. rayman617

rayman617 Established Member

I also set up shop with the SH white label seller marketplace on Hot-Domains.com. Have 750+ listings now but only around 25 premium, exclusive to SH. I love how you can synchronize your domain name data with Google Sheets for ease of edits and updates, as well as organization. Definitely a time saver.

17. xeroox

xeroox Established Member

@JudgeMind It's only me or the mobile layout of the whitelabel marketplace it's awful? When the domains are too long it breaks the layout, they are not responsive

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  18. bazabizo

bazabizo Top Member PRO VIP Gold Account

Quick question
    Do the sell though rates on the SH dashboards inclusive of the Wholesale listings? Coz that would make a very big difference. That’s like double the amount of sales!
    thanks 🙏🏽

19. NamePrime

Did you add/request Logo for your Basic Plus Listings?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  20. Abdullah Abdullah

Abdullah Abdullah Top Contributor VIP

Is it good to request a logo for the basic listing plus when it is not searchable at all and it depends on people finding the name through type-ins?

21. NamePrime

There are searchable Basic Plus listings. I'm asking if the logo really matters.

22. Abdullah Abdullah

Abdullah Abdullah Top Contributor VIP

Not all of them are searchable. I dont know how they decide to make them searchable

23. Joakim

Joakim SalesBusiness.com VIP Gold Account

Tbh, I find the new "visual images" more appealing than most of the logos presented. Especially on my WLM, giving you can choose an image fitting to your name, it is much better presented than low quality logos.

While you can upload your own logos, it really does not appear to be beneficial. I don't think they've found the perfect solution for this yet, and we will probably see some changes still.

24. Rory Ivey

Rory Ivey Top Contributor VIP

Thanks for sharing! It's good to know people are making sales through their WLM. 504 premium lisitngs is crazy man. Well done!

25. NamePrime

If they have been rejected but have gotten 3 votes, they qualify as Basic Plus Searchable. I'm just asking @JudgeMind if the one he sold has a logo.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice