NamesCon2020

SquadHelp - Marketplace

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews started by JudgeMind, Jan 26, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. JudgeMind

JudgeMind Bullish on .com PRO VIP Trusted Contest Holder

@GrantP would squadhelp consider putting a limit on the total number of marketplace listings?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Haykay2005

Haykay2005 Top Member VIP

I doubt if any market will do that. They can only put a barrier to discourage pple from listing. Brandpa will charge you $5 (logo design) before listing , Brandbucket.com willl charge $1 and still take up to a month to get your submissions reviewed. this will slow down listing and prevent flooding

3. gblasting

gblasting Established Member

I don't think this is a good idea.

People should be able to grow their portfolio, like you did, as long as they are adding names of better or comparable quality to the marketplace.

4. BrandKart

BrandKart Pick the right name with us ! VIP

How is squadhelp different from BB , lot of sellers left BB due to huge increase In domains and seller never got to display their names to buyers

5. BrandKart

BrandKart Pick the right name with us ! VIP

Any one can share their acceptance rate is sh..mine is around 35

6. Bohdan

Bohdan Established Member

7. Abdullah Abdullah

Abdullah Abdullah Top Member Epik.com Staff VIP

I removed all my names 3 or more months. I have 2 there that I suggested and registered by them. Even those two get no action at all. What I saw interesting is that they changed the name of the ex-BB big portfolio owner who has having many sales to Private Seller :)

8. Kenndien

Kenndien Top Member VIP

The seller probably requested it.

9. Abdullah Abdullah

Could be, but it is also good that they are doing this if someone requests.

10. Bohdan

Bohdan Established Member

Recently I have had requested to change my name too, but they said that it is impossible to do.

11. Abdullah Abdullah

Interesting, so not for everyone?

12. Kenndien

Kenndien Top Member VIP

I don't think it's just a simple name change. Looks like his portfolio is hidden.

And yes, it's a huge pain in the as*. Had mine changed from my real name to nickname but it took me more than 2 months. They only accepted my request when I started joining contests and had my full name showing on the trending creatives list.

13. Ostrados

Ostrados Entrepreneur Gold Account VIP

Do you prefer to enable installments or no installments? which is better?

I was thinking about disabling installments because I heard many stories about buyers stop paying after 1 or 2 payments.

14. xdomainer

xdomainer Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I have no idea if my names got rejected because of the name or the price I suggested. Does anyone know how important that is? If I suggest $2999 as a price and SH thinks $1295 is the better valuation - will it be rejected on that alone? Or is the valuation hurdle more along a larger gap like if the price I wanted is $9999 and SH thinks it's worth $1999. Where's the line?

15. Don Gondon

Don Gondon Established Member

If they like the name, they'll accept with lesser price. Don't overthink your submissions success, its quite random.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  16. auctionpop

auctionpop New Member

Thank you for sharing this screenshot, I've been quite confused about that aspect of things as well. I wish they'd include a quick note with a reason for rejection to help guide future submissions. Studying names they've approved previously doesn't seem to be helping my odds.

17. golan

golan GolanMedia.com Gold Account VIP

Currently have 61 domains listed. Zero sales so far. Am astonished by great names they reject but in the same time total garbage they accept from others. Will give a time till the New Year, if no sales then i'll withdraw all.

18. Laguna

Laguna Top Member VIP

From the posts I've read, I think there are many others feeling the same way and I think there will be a mass exodus. It's a shame because I had high hopes

19. NYJimbo

NYJimbo Domain Re-Animator VIP

I'm gonna stick around with them. But I had a sale last week and requested a payout on Thursday then got an email saying "We will process the request within 1-3 business days and you should receive an email confirmation once the request has been processed." But business 3 days just ended and no payout so far.

So its kinda vague how that works.

20. xdomainer

xdomainer Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

This.

21. NYJimbo

NYJimbo Domain Re-Animator VIP

But look at the names that get bought. Many are "total garbage", but they sold, often for $2k or more.

This branding thing is really weird.

22. alienbaba

alienbaba Escaped AREA 51

I'd like to upload my own logo on squadhelp. Please enable that feature. Thanks.

23. NameWell

NameWell Established Member

I'd love that too.

24. SuperBrander

SuperBrander Top Member VIP

@NYJimbo Did you fill out a tax related document? If it's the first time you're earning money there and asking to withdraw- they require you to fill out something before you get paid. At least that's how I remember it.

25. DKN

DKN Top Member VIP

+1

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice