NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

boker

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
After 24 pages of UP & UPs, figured you might of got some kind of hint.

Squadhelp, take away the insane commission they ask and run for it.

•••
After 24 pages of UP & UPs, figured you might of got some kind of hint.

Squadhelp, take away the insane commission they ask and run for it.
Yes, the hint after selling a few hundreds SH premium should be more than a hint...I'm not expecting anybody to answer to this thread, that why I'm talking about a PM.

•••
Yes, the hint after selling a few hundreds SH premium should be more than a hint...I'm not expecting anybody to answer to this thread, that why I'm talking about a PM.

Oh wow you sold domains on SH given them 15/20% commission, unless you are affiliated with them. Still no reason for the absolute blunt self promotion. (PREMIUM love to throw that word around)

"One that needs to brag has holes in their story."

But keep going with your UP & UP. it's funny.

Just helping here! UP UP WE GO!

•••
Oh wow you sold domains on SH given them 15/20% commission, unless you are affiliated with them. Still no reason for the absolute blunt self promotion. (PREMIUM love to throw that word around)

"One that needs to brag has holes in their story."

But keep going with your UP & UP. it's funny.

Just helping here! UP UP WE GO!
Looks like you don't understand how things go...I'm talking right now about SH premium listed domains(because they are part of the premium section) sold here to resellers and not to end users( by the way, the commission is 32,5%-35%, not 15%-20%)..looks like you don't know lot's of thinks related to SH and domaining in general.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back