NameSilo

Sql??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Coolprogram

Established Member
Impact
7
Okay I'm learning SQL, but i don't know how to start the codes can somone help me please
thank you,
-Coolprogram
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
what codes are you talking about?
 
0
•••
How do you start SQL code?? that's it? like making a database and that.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanksm I will give it a try man if it doesn't I will post again.
-CP
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back