Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Sports Directory thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxForum

Established Member
Impact
2
Sports Directory

URL: http://www.sportslinkup.com
Title: Sports Linkup Directory
Age: 1 month
Revenue: $.44 adsense
Uniques: 243
Total Links: 128
Reason for selling: I need money and don't have time to wait for the next PR update

I have submitted this to tons of directories, which can be seen here: http://www.google.com/search?q=link:...&start=10&sa=N

The site has yet to receive any featured paid links, but can be expected once google updates their PR.

Will sell for only $50.

This site is also listed on DP, so if I get two solds, then I will use the earliest post EST.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:sold:
 
0
•••
Nice one, I missed it, Congrats on the awesome buy.
 
0
•••
sold to swamp fox, had a lot of interest in this at both forums... PM sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back