Dynadot

domain splka (dot) com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Miguel Ferreira

Established Member
Impact
Disclaimer: This is my first official post in the forum besides my introduction, sorry if there's anything missing or anything I haven't explained or posted that I should.

I've gotten this 5L domain because I was looking into some of the domains of 4L going up in value and I thought: "if 4L is overcrowded, 5L will be next" and since I've registered it with the intent to keep I'm not so sure if this is something I did as good of an Investment as I thought.

Nevertheless, it's a PR4, 8 years old and according to estibot appraised at around 450$...

What do you guys thing?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's pronounceable, so you did fine. I like it.

Just be sure you don't spend money on other domains solely based on an Estibot valuation, since it will often lead you astray. ;)

•••
It's pronounceable, so you did fine. I like it.

Just be sure you don't spend money on other domains solely based on an Estibot valuation, since it will often lead you astray. ;)

Thanks... I'm trying not to do that but as a beginner, especially before I got into this forum, I really thought It was one of the best resources out there to evaluate this type of domains... Clearly I didn't know what I was doing but I'm glad this one isn't a total lemon...

Would you be able to put a value on it?

Regards,
Miguel

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back