Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

SparkDesign v2

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Established Member
Impact
0
I scratched the old design and came up with another one. Please tell me what you think. I appologise but you will have to use Firefox because as usual IE butchers things, I havn't got cross browser compatability yet.

http://67.15.118.25/~sparky/menu.html

It's simple and I like it but maybe it's a bit to simple? Also there's a big gap between banner and content which i will have to sort out. I was thinking of adding a side bar which would reduce the large content area. Any other suggestions welcome.

B-)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice job with the design, it looks very simple and easy to navigate. Instead of using Times New Roman, try using a professional font like Tahoma, Verdana, or Arial. Good luck with your new website! :gn:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back