Domain Empire

report Spam of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

djum

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

Please let me know if you'd like to own this rare name for $199. (karlova.net)

If yes, I will respond promptly with simple instructions. = hahahaha

Thank you,
Domain Services, Admin.
*this is a one time email promoted today only & you are not on a list

IMq7QLt.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So did you register it yet?
Still available.

•••
So did you register it yet?
Still available.
Did I? ;)
Nah, I can find better.

Just wanted to warn newbies, check before you buy rare name.

•••
register it, reply back with a price that's believable and see how it goes from there. Maybe they will end up buying the name from you. :)

•••
register it, reply back with a price that's believable and see how it goes from there. Maybe they will end up buying the name from you. :)

Mastermind!

•••
•••
Karlova = King's from Czech, like famous resort Karlovy Vary, means something that belong to King.

•••
Well, it's also the name of a street and distric in Prague if I am not wrong.

In my language it would mean Carl's ... Hm, maybe it's worth 199 afterall.

•••
If that's really popular street with a lot of businesses like 5th Ave in NYC, Bourbon Street in New Orleans or Brady St. in Milwaukee, this name can be good for development, but I'm not in Prague..

•••
Haha!

I've recieved 100's of these domain offers but recently one grabbed my attention. I own "Crowd - Simulation" which got some interest from a University and a lowball offer from a company in the industry. Spammer contacted me about "Crowd - Sim" which had just dropped. Snapped it up and replied informing them they were mistaken about the price. :D

One or the other will serve as a good sweetener if I manage to make a deal on either.

•••
I never thought this would happen :p but I just got spam from someone regularly on NP chat:

Anil.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back