Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Sound generation with PHP

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Scott

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
49
I've been looking into this for a while now, but can't seem to find anything that'd work very good on a large scale for tts (text-to-speech). Is this even possible? If not, what are the alternatives?

Thanks,
-Scott
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Scott said:
I've been looking into this for a while now, but can't seem to find anything that'd work very good on a large scale for tts (text-to-speech). Is this even possible? If not, what are the alternatives?

Thanks,
-Scott
Do you plan on this running as a stand alone/desktop type application or having it run from the Web? I know Perl has a a bit of speech type modules and PHP probably has some speech classes. I have used Perl for text to speech before, but it required the user to have the speech engine installed on their computer.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back