Dynadot

{Something}blog.com Easy/Hard to flip?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

I have found some great IT and media related blog domains, and I was wondering is it impossible or hard to flip them?

:talk:

:$::$::$:

or

:talk:

:td:

Cheers
Rob

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have quite a few word (and firstname) blog.com domains. I have them listed with make offer at Sedo Afternic GoDaddy and my own websites. I've never had an inquiry for one of them, but I still hold onto them, hoping...

•••
Helpful info, thank you!

I was thinking about scriptblog.com which was found on godaddy. I like the domain but if there is no place for them on the domain marketplace, I did not bid.
Final sale price was $12 or $17 as I remember.

•••
In my view, this "blog" genre, is too "early-2000" era. When people were still writing personal diaries on their Geocities that nobody wanted to read. As a result, when people see "blog", it usually means it's boring stuff, or someone yakking about his opinion that no one is interested to know.

Many bloggers, are non-profit people. Pushing past $50, is probably asking too much.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back