Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Someone please tell me...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxxwebb

VIP Member
Impact
15
Approx. how many "inbox / sent box" PMs can I have
before my PM area is FULL???

Or, how do I know how much space I have used / left???

THANKS!
Mike
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
oh, hehe thanks ;)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by maxweb
:gl:

Thanks Tom - hope to be around your way this summer -
parents/sister in Brantford...

I used to work around the falls/font hill/welland/st. kitts a few
years back.

Nice area of the country!
I thought you were supposed to go south for the winter from your part of the world out east, maxweb. :wave: Good thing you can store up all those PMs while you're away!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back