I haven't done a contest before but I think I otta try it.
Tickets cost 10NP each.
You can buy up to 20 tickets per person to keep it moderatly fair
You buy tickets, I write the # of your ticket in a peice of paper and put it in a pile with all the other tickets. I will mix them up (don't worry, they will be very mixxed up) and I will pick one at random. The person who has the one I picked will get 70% of everything taken in. Then I will pick another (again at random) and that person will get 20% of everything taken in. I will keep the remaining 10%
Just like a 50 50 raffle but your chances or winning are better and you could win a higher percent.
And remember that I am not getting much profit at all from this, just 1NP per ticket sold.
If you have any questions please PM me.
Tickets cost 10NP each.
You can buy up to 20 tickets per person to keep it moderatly fair
You buy tickets, I write the # of your ticket in a peice of paper and put it in a pile with all the other tickets. I will mix them up (don't worry, they will be very mixxed up) and I will pick one at random. The person who has the one I picked will get 70% of everything taken in. Then I will pick another (again at random) and that person will get 20% of everything taken in. I will keep the remaining 10%
Just like a 50 50 raffle but your chances or winning are better and you could win a higher percent.
And remember that I am not getting much profit at all from this, just 1NP per ticket sold.
If you have any questions please PM me.














