Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Some New .Coms !!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainerz

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

Just got followings... Please give your opinion & appraisal:

Mp3AV.com (Mp3 Audio Video)
BookyOnline.com
VirtualKasino.com
PCPVR.com (PC Personal Video Recorder/Recording)
TVPVR.com (TV Personal Video Recorder/Recording)
PersonalVideoRecording.com

Regards.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Unless there's a product I don't know about called a TV PVR then I'd say all are reg fee.

bookyonline.com may be worth a little more but the rest are reg fee IMO
 
0
•••
Mp3AV.com sounds awesome. Maybe $10.. you could build that into a nice site.

VirtualKasino.com - reg fee mainly because casino is spelled wrong...

PersonalVideoRecording.com - extremely long , reg fee
 
0
•••
I like Mp3AV.com the most here! I would say around $10 undeveloped, good luck!
 
0
•••
Reg Fee
Good Luck :tu:
 
0
•••
Reg fee for all, if that... best of luck!


Jennifer
 
0
•••
VirtualKasino.com seems brandable, with the presence of the "K" actually adding to its brandability. Perhaps $25, wholesale.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Kasino is Casino in german i believe
 
0
•••
I like VirtualKasino.com. $50
Reg fee for the rest.

All the best.
 
0
•••
reg fee for all!
 
0
•••
low $xx wholesale - all
 
0
•••
$xxx on VirtualKasino.com
$0 on the rest
 
0
•••
virtualkasino.com 75+

reg fee for all
 
0
•••
Reg fee IMO for all of them.

I'm not too fond of VirtualKasino.com, many online companies want to sound professional and reliable, the K just adds childishness to the name.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back