Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Some .net domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

r5000

Established Member
Impact
0
Some .net domainS

freeyourlife.net
getcars.net
getbuyers.net
goldwish.net
iguy.net
ilottery.net
japan-car.net
lifetube.net
littlemates.net
marketway.net
makingbabes.net
music-creators.net
rockyhorror.net
usatoys.net
wipeouts.net


Wich one do you prefer? :hi:
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
some good ones

getcars.net -
getbuyers.net
goldwish.net
iguy.net
ilottery.net
lifetube.net
usatoys.net


I like all of these to some extent, but the best is iguy.net That could be worth something. You didn't seem to ask for appraisals, but I doubt you simply wanted to know which one we prefer. So I would say the other 6 pasted above range from $1 to $5 at the moment, some clearly being stronger than others. I think iguy.net could eventually get low to mid $xx
 
0
•••
Hi they are part of my not so interresting deleted domain of sept 15, you can pick up iguy.net if you want, i won't backorder any of them, i just wanted you confirm me i'm not missing anything not backording them. Thank you
 
0
•••
ok

Ok. I can't afford to buy anymore domains, but I think iguy has potential. Then again I'm a true newbie, but I figured a reply from someone is more interesting than getting no attention at all.
 
0
•••
Without traffic, backlinks or revenue are mostly regfee for me.
Maybe you can find some buyer among resellers for usatoys.net, iguy.net, and ilottery.net, but for less than $50.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back