NameSilo

auction Some LLLL.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

unclewalter

Established Member
Impact
6
Start at $7 each

ARYR.net; .org .cl .cn .com.cn .de all regged.

YMSB.net; 44.7k google results. Is the abreviation of some bands name.
Overture/mo 372
Wordtracker/day 11

IZEZ.net; Repeating letter vcvc. I believe it is a name.

QECY.net; CVCY.

WNDE.net; 40.8k google results. Is a radio station in Indy.
Overture/mo 577
Wordtracker/day 8

Start at $10 each

RUJY.net; CVCY, no bad letters. Typo of Jury.

IAKE.net; .org .info .cn .com.cn .de all regged. Iake seems to be an alternative spelling of Ike as in Ike Eisenmann (Iake Eissinmann). 85k google results. Also typo of ikea.
Overture/mo 1478
Wordtracker/day 0

Start at $15 each

DGNN.net; Repeating letter quad premium. .cn .com.cn .net.cn .de all regged. DGNN.de is developed. Could be pronounced diggin.

ARYR.net moniker 2/05/09
YMSB.net moniker 3/03/09
IZEZ.net moniker 2/23/09
QECY.net moniker 3/16/09
WNDE.net moniker 3/03/09
RUJY.net namepros 2/11/09
IAKE.net moniker 3/03/09
DGNN.net godaddy 2/02/09

Accepting paypal or NP$. Auction ends 48 hours after last bid.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone want to start any of these off?
 
0
•••
Here we go ..

ARYR.net $7
IZEZ.net $7
 
0
•••
Daily bump. ARYR and IZEZ will end in about 24 hours if no further bids.
 
0
•••
RUJY.net - 10$
IAKE.net - 10$
 
Last edited:
0
•••
ARYR and IZEZ will end in about 1 hour if no further bids. RUJY and IAKE will end in about 26 hours.
 
0
•••
RUJY and IAKE end in a little over an hour if no further bids.
 
0
•••
$12

iake
 
0
•••
sf2010 said:
I'm sorry, but you bid about 8 minutes too late. I have to respect the rules I have put on the auction and sell it to raffuk.

Also I am not selling any more of the domains listed. Id rather hold on to them for now.
 
0
•••
no problem.
 
0
•••
DGNN.net 15
 
0
•••
bobdigital said:
DGNN.net 15
I'm sorry bob I'm not selling anymore. I posted it up a few posts but unfortunately I cant edit the main post.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back