domain Some good LLLL.org's

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anders_oie@hotm

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,

I know LLLL.org might not have the greatest value yet, but I'm considering to sell the following domains and wonder how much they are worth:)

biib.org
aqqa.org
vudu.org
hiih.org
heeh.org
ggff.org
hefo.org

_____________________________

Aiming.org for sale at sedo
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not much. Between reg fee and $20 each. Maybe $30-$40 for a great letter CVCV.org combo.
 
0
•••
Why are these good?
 
0
•••
They are not. A random solid letter LLLL.org generally is worth reg fee (at most). Since these have double letters, I added a small amount. Premium letter CVCV.org do appear to have a little reseller value (between $20-$40) based on past sales. Overall, trying to make money off of LLLL.org is a long shot at best (unless the LLLL.org is a generic word -- then, it's a whole other class).

Good luck with your domains!

Diabro said:
Why are these good?
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisal:) I'll hold on to these anyway. You never know what the future might bring.
 
0
•••
I've seen many solid 4L.org go for regfee, not surprised to hear low$XX talk for those. Good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back