IT.COM

Some Cool Flash!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I hate flash, but I'm on a 56k modem heh. I also get ticked off when I see a big corporate site with flash but no html version, because this is entirely thoughtless for the blind and color blind and other site impaired people. At least with HTML the blind can use a voice emulator to "see" the page, and with CSS voice-family coding, you can even edit the voice they can hear. =D

•••
Cool Flash

That was some amazing work.

I love it....

Alan

•••
•••
Originally posted by pistol
I hate flash, but I'm on a 56k modem heh. I also get ticked off when I see a big corporate site with flash but no html version, because this is entirely thoughtless for the blind and color blind and other site impaired people. At least with HTML the blind can use a voice emulator to "see" the page, and with CSS voice-family coding, you can even edit the voice they can hear. =D

well i hate to burst your bubble man... but whether you like it or not a coule or years from now most of the websites and web applications will be done using flash. it is a very powerful and secure medium. f**k the impared >:( and besides, most of the sites done in flash are for eye candy, so who cares if you cant see it??

•••
Originally posted by webdesignx
f**k the impared >:( and besides, most of the sites done in flash are for eye candy, so who cares if you cant see it??

Please be courteous and respectful with your opinions. We don't allow these kind of rude remarks here. Vulgar language and racist remarks aren't allowed on these forums.

Please consider this a helpful and friendly warning that we can't and won't allow this on these forums if we can help it. :)

:beer:

•••
That 2advanced site was wicked. I love well-designed flash sites with pumping music.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back