Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TERADOMAIN

QualityNames.comTop Member
Impact
12,941
First of all Thanks for visiting this page. Up for auction is

177313.com

Only 3 Different Numbers present makes it easy to remember premium pattern.
Pair 77
Double 11
Double 33

6N.com Priced touched $265-$275 (No Pattern without 0,4) at Chaomi.cc in last 2 days.
This is really good opportunity to grab this easy to remember pattern.

Expiration Date : 30-Oct-2016

Payment method : Paypal within 24 hours of winning (Paypal Verified account needed)
Registrar : Namepal (Free Push only)

Starting Bid: $1
Min. Increment: $1+
BIN: $349 >> $325 >> $299 (Post sold to claim)
Auction ends: 120 hours after the last bid or when/if BIN is called for.

NO BAD TRADER SCORE.

Terms:
•Auction(s) end 120 hours after the last bid or when/if BIN is met.
•Payment expected within 24 hours after winning the auction.
•PayPal, or Credit Card (via PayPal) Accepted. Paypal Verified Account Needed.
• Please contact me before you place bid if your have No Trading History and/or your Trading Score is less than 99%.
•Assume no traffic or revenue.
•If you have a different BIN in mind other than the supplied one, please let me know via a PM


Let me know if you have any other question or concern regarding anything. I will try my best to take care of it.

Thanks and Good luck.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
150
 
0
•••
160$
 
0
•••
185
 
0
•••
225
 
0
•••
250
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone for visiting this page and placing bids on this name. I really appreciate everyone.

Current average price for similar pattern 6N.com (without 0,4) is $300+ on Chaomi.cc and recently almost all 6N.com going above $275+.

Common friends Keep bidding.

Let me know if any of friends has different BIN than what I mentioned here. PM me and if acceptable I will change BIN and you can post SOLD.

Let me know if anyone has any other question or concern regarding anything. I will try my best to assist you.

Thanks
 
0
•••
265
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone for visiting this page and placing bids on this name. I really appreciate everyone.

Current average price for similar pattern 6N.com (without 0,4) is $300+ on Chaomi.cc and recently almost all 6N.com going above $275+.

Quick BIN Reduced to $325.

Common friends Keep bidding.

Let me know if any of friends has different BIN than what I mentioned here. PM me and if acceptable I will change BIN and you can post SOLD.

Let me know if anyone has any other question or concern regarding anything. I will try my best to assist you.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone for visiting this page and placing bids on this name. I really appreciate everyone.

@Edward Smeu leading @ $265

Current average price for similar pattern 6N.com (without 0,4) is $350+ on Chaomi.cc and recently almost all 6N.com going above $250+.

http://www.chaomi.cc/ym/13/1

Quick BIN Reduced to $299.

Common friends Keep bidding.

Let me know if any of friends has different BIN than what I mentioned here. PM me and if acceptable I will change BIN and you can post SOLD.

Let me know if anyone has any other question or concern regarding anything. I will try my best to assist you.

Thanks
 
0
•••
SOLD at $299 BIN
 
0
•••
Thanks @warsteiner21 for winning. Thanks everyone else who participated in this auction. Thanks all other friends who visited this page.

I will PM you the detail @warsteiner21

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back